3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
enigmagic says

Good evening, I need a template with this same design and slide, the boxes with the green bar at the bottom of the page is: http://www.etraining.mx/

Is wordpress right? What category is it? What model is this for etraining template? What price?

Thank you.

57 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
N3gATiVE says

If you need a custom template like etraining you can contact me through my profile

3 posts
enigmagic says

Tnks, but it is a custom template is a template from ThemeForest but do not know what type it is, I need as it is etraining main page, to display pictures in a box with a green bar that measures the votes, you know that template is it?

3859 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I don’t think this is a Themeforest file.

It’s too basic and some of the code is questionable. You could easily create the basics of it using many designs on here if you styled it right. BUT the voting thing you would need to code in as you will unlikely find a design with this built in to the original framework. There are plenty of add ons and plugins that can do it.

If you are not very experienced in web design then I suggest hiring a freelancer to help you

3 posts
enigmagic says

Charlie4282 Please comment me if you could know a plugin to do the same function? I do not know any, it really is not ThemeForest template? Thanks to N3gATiVE and charlie4282 for your help.

3859 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

It is not good enough for themeforest. Plugins depend on what software you plan to build it in e.g Wordpress, Joomla or HTML ? I anm sure there are some on codecanyon. Either way any plugin will need to be styled to suit the core design

by
by
by
by
by
by