35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
gr8 says

Any recommendations on an awesome template that will suit a physical therapy/ pilates theme? I need one that has a wide image slider on the hompage and preferably a rotating jquery testimonials. i dont particularly like the wide paged websites. if its narrow and centered it will be great. But i can use a wide one too if it looks good. Thanks ladies and gentlemen.

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Moved to item requests, g’luck ;)

623 posts
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says

CleanCut

the boxed light version might be interesting for you since it got an image slider, testimonials and is centered and not full width.

109 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Weborithm says

Kismet Pro

It has an image slider and you can place testimonials in the “Gallery” section.

562 posts You Reap What You Saw
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Bluz says

Cloudy

The site comes with a full width slider, Its centered and it gives the relaxing feeling you look for in a phyisical therapy website :).

by
by
by
by
by
by