13 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Italy
discusclub says

Hello, I’ve already bought a couple of themes from Themeforest, for WP software, but I’ve always found something wrong in the setting of the theme, that doesn’t match my wishes. I’ll try to be clearer: I’ve actually a magazine-style theme, but I would have something closer, with the fine and sharp style that have the most theme of ThemeForest. The difficulty to me is to set a homepage that gets the visitors in the preview of the all categories (at least 8/9), not in a blog style but NOT with the slider only like picture source. Example: I actually have over’all and qualifire, the most beautiful themes as design, butI cannot set the home (mine is: discusclub(dot)net) that shows at least a picture, and an excerpt each category. The only thing I can display is title and nothing else. I have to set the portfolio..but I don’t need it. Can someone help me (even paid) to set a theme up working out like that? A suggestion from a skinner should be highly appreciated, and a help ho set the theme with categories represented and visible with one article-excerpt each.

All my apologies for my english.

13 posts
  • Italy
discusclub says

No one help me to choose a good theme?

1012 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+1 more
wizylabs says

Try my new wordpress theme, sorry I cant post the link here ;)

13 posts
  • Italy
discusclub says

Thank you, wizylabs. The problem is that the home is not as I’m looknig for, with a discrete number of thumbs, and at least on thumb+excerpt per category. That’s what I’m looking for. The look is very clean and nice.

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says