273 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
pebas says

Hi,

I’m very confused by e-mail from Theme Forest staff.Ok can handle with rejected design but now I do not know did I’m create bad design or I just do not know how to arrange layers and files for upload to Theme Forest?

Here is my design:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9308/consectutor.png

Can you give me some suggestion about this design?

Please if anyone can send me some layered and organised PSD Template with zip files and help files it will be very helpfull for me.In that way I can see how to organise my future work in PSD Templates.

Here is my e-mail: pebas0@yahoo.com

Also I have one more question,do I need to create all pages or I can create only Home page PSD Template?

Thank You in advance and sorry for my bad english writing butI hope you will understand what I need.

Best regards.

Predrag

323 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
shadow66142000 says

You could just buy a PSD .

273 posts
+3 more
pebas says

Hey…,you are very funny ;) I need help for organisation of layers and zip files for upload.I do not need design.I will try to uppgrade my designs to be approved next time.

Staff from here have my all info,and I want to do some work for this site,learn more from designers here and uppgrade my level of knowledge in designing area.I do not want to crush my reputation with some my unserious joke.That is all.

If you can you can just upload some images for me(images of well orginised layers example)just to see how can I in correct way to organise my future work.Nothing else.

Anyway thanks for suggestion. ;)

323 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
shadow66142000 says

I wasn’t just trying to get you to buy a psd for my sake. When I started here I bought two templates to see how they structured there files for uploading and also to get a better idea of decent help file. I will never use those templates in anything that I do but a few bucks to better educate yourself is pretty fair. Other than that if you look around psdtuts you can probably find something there.

273 posts
+3 more
pebas says

Ok,I understand now what you want to say.I get it in wrong direction your proposal.Now is ok. ;)

Thank you very much.

Regards.

273 posts
+3 more
pebas says

Is there any other way to see how layers and another things like ZIP files in PSD templates should be organised and uploaded to ThemeForest?

by
by
by
by
by
by