1171 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

Hey i would like to know if

1. to use the items we purchase from the marketplace to create a mockup for our items which will be sold on the market place?
  2. it is alright incorporate so of the elements we purchase from the market place into our projects?
3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
TracesClothing says

You will need to speak to the authors of all the files which you intend to include, explain which bits will be shown and if possible supply them images of what it is you will be doing and then if they give you permission to use it you can but I wouldn’t suggest doing it without first consulting them or a lawyer.

Hope this helps mate.

1171 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

yes it does help alot and ill do that, on the mockups there is no problem i consulted i was told its ok. thank you tracesclothing.

by
by
by
by
by
by