2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ocastaned says

Anybody can help me? follow this link below and tell me how can I fix right side of my post:

http://karaoketutorial.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/article2.jpg

I don’t want to appears right side the photo of my article because looks bigger and gets out of the article section. Also check this pic below I see an error in the same section. How can I take off that photo, also the article description and the error in right side below of my article.

Any idea? thank you.

537 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says
ocastaned said
Anybody can help me? follow this link below and tell me how can I fix right side of my post: http://karaoketutorial.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/article2.jpg

I don’t want to appears right side the photo of my article because looks bigger and gets out of the article section. Also check this pic below I see an error in the same section. How can I take off that photo, also the article description and the error in right side below of my article.

Any idea? thank you.

Send me an email through my profile page here on themeforest and i see what i can do for you. I’m extremely busy lately so it can take a few days for me to respond.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ocastaned says

I found the problem. I had installed a plugin called “Thumbnail For Excerpts”, that was causing the error.

537 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says
ocastaned said
I found the problem. I had installed a plugin called “Thumbnail For Excerpts”, that was causing the error.

thanks for letting me know

by
by
by
by
by
by