2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AustinFrates says

I payed a developer to begin working on a custom word-press theme, however he has now disappeared. The website is basically complete, however some of the vital components currently aren’t functioning. I have all of the original files, which have been completed up to-date, however again it is not complete, or completely functional.

Here is my website in which I need replicated: http://www.somanylols.com/

Please let me know if you are able to do this, your turn-around time to get this project completed, and your rate.

If you can get this done correctly, in a reasonable amount of time I’ll need you for multiple projects.

360 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • New Zealand
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
PixelStores says

Hey mate,

Send us an email via my profile page, I’m available for freelance and be able to help out with some custom WordPress work, all in good time too. :)

Cheers. Matt

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
AustinFrates says

Hey mate,

Send us an email via my profile page, I’m available for freelance and be able to help out with some custom WordPress work, all in good time too. :)

Cheers. Matt

Hey Matt, thank you for replying. I’ve messaged you via. your profile, please contact me on Skype at your earliest inconvenience. Thank you in advance!

296 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Portugal
DunKz says

Hi Austin,

I’m sure that I can help you. Just drop me an email to info[at]generictec[dot]com

Best regards

19 posts
  • Philippines
_wmsmarites says

Hi Austin! I need to know further details of the project, would you mind sending me the full specs of the project at mfr.webmax@gmail.com.

I’ll look forward on your email.

by
by
by
by
by
by