557 posts I have hope and a wonderful future in God
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
yeremia says

Hi all … I need some advice from you guys … This may sound very silly .. but I am confused to decide.

This is the problem, there is one company that wants to buy my project “3D Text Openers” with full license and he gave a great price. But I am confused by this because if I accepted her offer, I have to remove the project from videohive. While I see a lot of buyers who would like this project … so I am confused to decide.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

I would appreciate any advice from you guys.

Thank you.

437 posts butlerm.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

Just make sure you get enough money for it!

+3 more
yeremia says

Just make sure you get enough money for it!

I get a lot of money from him … but I also seem difficult to accept .. because many buyers are happy with this project.

5196 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says

Hi all … I need some advice from you guys … This may sound very silly .. but I am confused to decide.

This is the problem, there is one company that wants to buy my project “3D Text Openers” with full license and he gave a great price. But I am confused by this because if I accepted her offer, I have to remove the project from videohive. While I see a lot of buyers who would like this project … so I am confused to decide.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

I would appreciate any advice from you guys.

Thank you.

I was offered $1000 for an item that wasn’t selling so very well. I declined. $1000 was well under the time-cost that I had put into the work and I didn’t want to undersell it, even if the future sales might not make the $1000 mark. It still hasn’t made $1000. But not far off. I still think it was the right decision.

If you’re giving someone all the rights, it’s like a freelance job and it should be priced accordingly, based on your time.

Bear in mind that a project can also win you publicity for your other items. That value is not to be underestimated.

+3 more
yeremia says

Thank you felt and butlerm for the suggestion. He offered more than $ 1000 .. but the project is already sold 2x extended license here .. so I still have to think about it.

by
by
by
by
by
by