5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Venezuela
jalex says

Please I need more experienced people on the platform, to I provide me a help me , giving me their views and recommendations this Flyer before sending.

Would greatly appreciate your evaluation.

Thank you very much for your help.

Full Size

5 posts
jalex says

Version with some changes:

Full Size

171 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
glenngoh says

I think you need a lot of work for this one before it can get approved(Sorry for being blunt). Try looking at the flyers around here and see their standard. I will try give some advices that might help:

1. Currently everything looks very flat even for the main text that has the layer style applied. Try giving it more depth. A lot of the flyers here has it. Try see how they do it. Look up some layer style tutorial online that uses depth.

2. Your design is somehow out of the box with its composition and layout. That is good but until it carries a sense of balance, your design will look out of place and not aesthetically pleasing. Hence, the easy way out is to keep everything centralize. You can never go wrong with that.

3. I will say if you are designing a portion for the buyer to place the photo. Put the photo in so that they have a sense of how it looks. Don’t put the word ‘photo’ there.

4. I am never a fan of warped text especially in a 2D design. Most of the time, it never looks good because it creates an imbalance to the design. I will say do away with that. Keep your text as it is.

In short, look at other flyers here and analyze them. Understand why they look good and you can learn from there. All the best. :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

5 posts
jalex says

I think you need a lot of work for this one before it can get approved(Sorry for being blunt). Try looking at the flyers around here and see their standard. I will try give some advices that might help:

1. Currently everything looks very flat even for the main text that has the layer style applied. Try giving it more depth. A lot of the flyers here has it. Try see how they do it. Look up some layer style tutorial online that uses depth.

2. Your design is somehow out of the box with its composition and layout. That is good but until it carries a sense of balance, your design will look out of place and not aesthetically pleasing. Hence, the easy way out is to keep everything centralize. You can never go wrong with that.

3. I will say if you are designing a portion for the buyer to place the photo. Put the photo in so that they have a sense of how it looks. Don’t put the word ‘photo’ there.

4. I am never a fan of warped text especially in a 2D design. Most of the time, it never looks good because it creates an imbalance to the design. I will say do away with that. Keep your text as it is.

In short, look at other flyers here and analyze them. Understand why they look good and you can learn from there. All the best. :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Oh thank you for your frankness, is precisely what I look for, I am aware that even missing a lot of work here, thank you very much for your feedback, I will continue working to improve, following his advice, greetings.

5 posts
jalex says

proposal with some adjustments.

Full Size

by
by
by
by
by
by