181 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Turkey Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

Hi everyone, i recently started creating a template.Before i go deep in project, i would like to get some advises, negative and positive all appreciated link is below;

DEMO IS HERE

181 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Turkey Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

No one can tell anything? :(

181 posts
gokhan214 says

:(

181 posts
gokhan214 says

guys come on pls give some advices

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Dhanishta says

Hi, the template is perfect, but you need to do some work regarding content and colors.

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
lukejacksonn says

The bottom half is really nice gokhan, i’d say the bit above the image slider needs some attention. Maybe move the DRWORLD logo somewhere else (top-right?) or replace it with something else all together! I feel your pain.

181 posts
gokhan214 says

The bottom half is really nice gokhan, i’d say the bit above the image slider needs some attention. Maybe move the DRWORLD logo somewhere else (top-right?) or replace it with something else all together! I feel your pain.

Hi Luke, what do u think about the template after new changes?

181 posts
gokhan214 says

The new link is below;

TURUNCU BUSINESS TEMPLATE

1424 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

More padding in the boxes, read more buttns are a bit oldish, shadow a bit to strong, icons way to big. And this is just me personally: i just don’t like those kind of patterns in background (as i sad it’s just me)

cheers

181 posts
gokhan214 says

More padding in the boxes, read more buttns are a bit oldish, shadow a bit to strong, icons way to big. And this is just me personally: i just don’t like those kind of patterns in background (as i sad it’s just me) cheers
thank you very much for your opinions

NEW DEMO LINK

by
by
by
by
by
by