Hi guys, I’m new in themeforest. This is my first template and of course is rejected :)) First reject was about the spaces and alignments problems The I fixed. This time the reviewer said it is not unique enough.
(I got this message:Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, ) I understand the reviewer but I need some advices pls.
Can you give me some opinion?
thank you bowtie themes
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- South Africa
- Too many font types.. you have serif, san serif, then a cursive type font and then impact text and a stylized logo font.. too much going on.. stick to serif or san serif.. and play with font weight, size and colour.
- Colour palette doesn’t really work, greens for instance are totally different.. stick to colours that work with each other and try not use too many different colours. This will overall make everything flow together, right now it’s all looking very abstract and psychedelic… yellow, red, green and purple all together is too much
- Use colours that work on the right background, some areas the colours clash, or its unreadable like the footer.
- That bend at the bottom footer looks weird, its kind of irregular.. maybe try something symmetrical or keep it straight and simple.
- Lose the rotating image rollover effect, it’s abit distracting – try something more subtle
- Overall I suggest focusing less on the details, and more on the flow so everything is congruent.
thank you so much for spending time. i will work on it
Is a nice start. I see some issues about fonts here: the menu font and the slideshow font are very different and makes look like a freebie theme. I recommend you use fonts more similar.
Good luck with improvements!