70 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Seyyahil says

but mine is not a new uploading. It’s just an update of old file to newer. I can’t change or any customization tag name. I can doing just description or tags boxes.

Sorry, I should have been more clearly. There is my old file here, name’s “Christmas Backgrounds 2” I wrote that name once upon a time :( http://graphicriver.net/item/christmas-backgrounds-2/137055

If I wanna change of file name, it is not possible! because the system does not allow.

so, when I have tried upload my new file with some new infos, system gave me alert.

“Tags names can not be numbers”

but I did once upon a time! I think I caught a bug.

You didn’t caught a bug but the bug caught you. :D J/k

It’s not a bug. It’s possible that you could have inserted numbers in tags in past, but now you cannot. As simple as that. :)

+1 I think that you have right again.

Maybe now numbers in tags are not alowed.

Nope. I’m wrong. I just tried to add a number to tag and submitted for update and it went fine.

@Seyyahil: May be you just added ‘2’ as tag. Can you try adding it with a word? Something like ‘Christmas Background 2’?
3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Alright. Let’s settle it this time.

Tell me where I am wrong.

1. You are not changing or adding tags, right? 2. You do not have any tag which contains 2 in that file, right? 3. You are just editing description or tag boxes, right?

Huh? Wait? What are tag boxes? :confused:

It’s a bit hard for me to understand what you are trying to say so take some time, and try to explain it in detail if you can.

Edit: Also, it doesn’t seem like English is your native language. If you want, you can also post this problem in your native language and then may be someone can understand better and help you.

70 posts
+4 more
Seyyahil says

problem picture here..

this is info page of my old file.

free counters

Alright. Let’s settle it this time.

Tell me where I am wrong.

1. You are not changing or adding tags, right? 2. You do not have any tag which contains 2 in that file, right? 3. You are just editing description or tag boxes, right?

Huh? Wait? What are tag boxes? :confused:

It’s a bit hard for me to understand what you are trying to say so take some time, and try to explain it in detail if you can.

Edit: Also, it doesn’t seem like English is your native language. If you want, you can also post this problem in your native language and then may be someone can understand better and help you.
3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Alright, it’s strange. There is no number in the tags. I thought may be you could have exceeded the number of tags but they are 30 as well. I don’t understand the problem here and I guess it would be better if someone from staff could clarify this situation. So I’ve flagged the above post for the staff to reply. I hope it helps mate.

70 posts
+4 more
Seyyahil says

@Raincutter Thanks for your effort ;)

Alright, it’s strange. There is no number in the tags. I thought may be you could have exceeded the number of tags but they are 30 as well. I don’t understand the problem here and I guess it would be better if someone from staff could clarify this situation. So I’ve flagged the above post for the staff to reply. I hope it helps mate.
30 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Interspace says

This was never resolved?

I have the same issue. I want to do a minor change to the name of my file (the big title at the top) – how can I edit it?

Thanks.

4377 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi Interspace, to change the name/title of an existing item, go to the item page and click the › Edit tab.

At the bottom, kindly leave the reviewer a quick note in the Message to the Reviewer box, with the desired name change. Then, simply click the Submit Files for Review button and you’re done!

Item updates have their own queue and are usually processed in well under 48 hours. Good luck.

30 posts
+1 more
Interspace says

Thank you!

:)

30 posts
+1 more
Interspace says

^ Hi Interspace, to change the name/title of an existing item, go to the item page and click the › Edit tab.

At the bottom, kindly leave the reviewer a quick note in the Message to the Reviewer box, with the desired name change. Then, simply click the Submit Files for Review button and you’re done!

Item updates have their own queue and are usually processed in well under 48 hours. Good luck.

Hi again,

I did this exactly – but nothing has been updated (or acknowledged) – do you have to re-upload the files?? (I didn’t do that).

Thanks.

Interspace.

4377 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Interspace, no, you do not need to re-upload any file.

It seems something went wrong, and your item title remained the same. Can you please be so kind to repeat the process, leaving the reviewer a note with the desired title change?

I’ll gladly keep a close eye on it and make sure everything runs smoothly. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by