30 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Interspace says

Thanks again for the quick reply. I’ll do it again later today. (I think I was inconsistent with another one…so might do two minor name changes, whoops – see how it goes this time).

Thanks!

Interspace.

30 posts
+1 more
Interspace says

Hi Dzinc,

I’ve sent a message to reviewer about the name change on one file. And on another have requested a price change to match two similar files.

TIA!

Interspace.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Interspace, I just realized your item keeps being automatically updated.

What that means is, when an item is edited with minor changes/updates, which don’t require an in-depth revision by a reviewer, such as thumbnails or item descriptions, the item is updated automatically and does not go through a reviewer.

Since the system currently has no way of knowing and differentiating requests made only through the Note to the Reviewer box, unfortunately your request was not picked up by a reviewer. I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

I was just now informed that there are two ways which an item name change and/or price review request is indeed received by a reviewer. One is by contacting support, and the other, which I believe to be faster, is by doing exactly what you previously did by leaving the reviewer a note, but also changing an item tag for example, which will be identified by the system as an update that requires reviewer approval.

Your patience is truly appreciated, and I apologize for the miscommunication. If you could please follow one of the options above, I’ll once again make sure everything goes smoothly and your request is successfully looked into. Thanks!

30 posts
+1 more
Interspace says

Ah – yes, I thought something wasn’t quite going to plan. ;)

I have added a relevant tag to each file (have now changed all three in that set – one price, two names) – and have the progress bars showing they are being reviewed now.

Thanks for your help, and looking into it again. Will know what to do in the future. (But will also be more careful about naming I think!)

:)

Interspace.

by
by
by
by
by
by