Hi, about social buttons. A Facebook button not work for me and Twitter button don’t grab the permalink. You need to fix that. By the way, not ‘Tipography’, but ‘Typography’. Try to remove italic font style from meta and add it’s font 2px. Made font-size for float_ptype more larger. Add some contrast too, more margins. And don’t use PIE .htc for IE 9 coz IE 9 already supports css3. Oh, seems you don’t have logo at all, add it!
Hi, Personally I would consider putting the menu somewhere more visible (maybe up top) and as Pixelous said you need a logo. Couple of other things:
- The gallery – on click it opens the image file but there is no way back without using the back arrow in the browser PLUS you might want to add some details/frame/social stuff to the image previews themselves
- Ideally I think you would want the shortcode/elements etc to be slightly more visible & identifiable to potential buyers
- From a personal point of view the background could be nicer and maybe look a the main font to make it stand out a little more.
All in all you have a great concept there and any changes you need to make are just polishing to make it unique and strong enough for the market place.
Good luck with it
Thanks guys. Ill try to apply the changes you suggested.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.