10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
FREE-SPIRIT says

I JUST NEED SOME LOVE :)

Hi everybody,

Im a new author and those days I am a bit desperate cause im trying to upload logos and I got like 20 hard rejected and 4 soft rejected…and not even one accepted. I still keep my head up but … I NEED SOME LOVE !

I will also invite people to share their experience with those first failed attempts to sale their product on Envato and how they came trough.

For those who want to comment my rejected work and give me general tips and comments (like what can I do best) so I get better, I invite you to check it there : http://onfouamarde.com/rejectedlogos/index.html

PS : I LOVE YOU ALL :)

168 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Ediartss says

I JUST NEED SOME LOVE :)

Hi everybody,

Im a new author and those days I am a bit desperate cause im trying to upload logos and I got like 20 hard rejected and 4 soft rejected…and not even one accepted. I still keep my head up but … I NEED SOME LOVE !

I will also invite people to share their experience with those first failed attempts to sale their product on Envato and how they came trough.

For those who want to comment my rejected work and give me general tips and comments (like what can I do best) so I get better, I invite you to check it there : http://onfouamarde.com/rejectedlogos/index.html

PS : I LOVE YOU ALL :)

Oh man I dont know what to say, for me you have awesome logos there… I dont know what happened… keep working on yours soft rejection until you get it

Try working in something else, Head up buddy

289 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
blerc says

happy sound, nagano audio, and noble engineer were looking great! I don’t know why thy rejected you, haven’t tried logotypes yet

But i do love you man Love is all we need

922 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
djjeep says

Hi. Last year (When introduced Logo category) I got 38 hard rejected and 2 accepted logo files. But main reasons (which I did not understood initially) were: balance, color, and font selection. You must impress! And think about new ideas rather than similar already on the market. Good luck to You,creative_boom!

\\

77 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
sgcanturk says

sory but, looks simplistic except black diamond, look at logotypes sites to improve yourself and draw inspiration of them. dont forget, “good artists copy great artists steal”

be cruel yourself!..

1190 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

I respect djeep when it comes to this category, his work really inspires me, the advise here is true and just to add on to that, you logos are great sometimes i even wonder why some of my work gets rejected but you must understand the need of the market to high standards, so please fine tune your work esp the balancing part of the logo, and i would advise you to start with one logo or a few, tweak on it dont mind the rejection until you get it right, understand why logo x was accepted blend your next logos towards logo x standards and balancing, and get inspiration from others this keep me going. Wishing you all the best.

344 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodePower says

Hi creative_boom, don’t even give up, continu working on your logos, wish the best.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Discussion
10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
FREE-SPIRIT says

Hey thank you all for that love and those good advices ! Sorry for delay response I just remembered I posted something here..

I keep on working to get items approved, Keep up your good work and have a good day !

Cheers ! CB

92 posts
  • Located in Morocco
+1 more
LAKRID says

The same here !! i got 3 hard rejection :( and 2 accepted :) !! btw i agree with djjeep and i was noticing the same reasons : font selection,color…. good luck for you maybe next time you get it just keep in mind those reasons

by
by
by
by
by
by