3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

hey guys im sitting here im really stressed and depressed and i dont know what to do about it. i know im not suppoed to bring this kind of stuff on the fourms i just need someone to talk to

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

hey guys im sitting here im really stressed and depressed and i dont know what to do about it. i know im not suppoed to bring this kind of stuff on the fourms i just need someone to talk to

What’s the problem? :S

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

lets see where should i start.. my current employeer ive been with them going on 4yrs.. i did leave for a little while but i went back.. i was still in the system.. im getting crappy hours.. i have been knocked down to working only 2 days a week.. ive got bills out the butt and its christmas time.. i dont have any money to buy my wife anything

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

lets see where should i start.. my current employeer ive been with them going on 4yrs.. i did leave for a little while but i went back.. i was still in the system.. im getting crappy hours.. i have been knocked down to working only 2 days a week.. ive got bills out the butt and its christmas time.. i dont have any money to buy my wife anything

That’s really bad. :S

What is your profession?

1118 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

Money stress is awful…I’m on the same boat unfortunately

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

i working at a local food store.. stocking shelves at night when the store is closed. it really sux i want to move back home where i am from.. but i dont have they money to even do that.. i dont have a car right now.. cause i lost my drivers licenes and for me to take a buss back home its 150.00 per ticket

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

i working at a local food store.. stocking shelves at night when the store is closed. it really sux i want to move back home where i am from.. but i dont have they money to even do that.. i dont have a car right now.. cause i lost my drivers licenes and for me to take a buss back home its 150.00 per ticket

Have you tried to find new job? 150k, or 150$ per ticket? (btw. where u from?)

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

its $150.00 per ticket i am currently liveing in knoxville tn usa yes i have looked for other employment.. and found nothing

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

Money stress is awful…I’m on the same boat unfortunately

sorry ure haveing troubles to

669 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Typps says

2 days a week isn’t much indeed. You could look for extra work freelancing. You’ll surely find something if you look, but yeah, I agree, not having pay during the the holidays sucks.

Don’t feel beat. It will all get better eventually. I know what your going through is not easy, but try and be hopeful.

Also tell the wife how it is, she’ll understand :P

Edit : just read where you work. I guess freelancing is out of the question ? Oh well..

by
by
by
by
by
by