thanks for the feedback tsafi :)

49 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
tamiq says

Hi TNL3542. I am sorry to hear you feel bad. I have been in similar situations may times. After years of living on the edge I have realized that the safest way of living is to be my own boss. That is hard at the beginning, but it’s always worth trying; you can not fire yourself ;) I understand that you are not Envato author. But do you have any skills or interests? I mean even such things like gardening, playing the guitar… Maybe we could figure out where to go further with that skills / interests.

For example, I can say with 100% confidence, that you know how to use computer and Internet. Are you willing to learn some new skills? If you can answer positively, then you could learn for example: - converting DOC documents to .mobi - websites positioning - photos retouching - blogs installation (WordPress) and administration - how to upload videos to all social networks - how to make and grow social media profiles and much more. That skills are sellable. Moreover, I believe anyone can learn how to do that.

You are talking to people all over the world via internet on Envato right now, so you have crossed the first barrier. With some effort you could make some more: work from home on your own laptop and deliver your work to people abroad, living anywhere :)

by
by
by
by
by
by