- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
I’m looking for a quick breakbeat type of music that would be heard at the beginning and end of a podcast, fading out when my voice arrives.
It is mainly breaks but can be a little of other sounds too. Most importantly it’s not offensive to people who is not a fan of the genre.
Fast easy listening breaks: http://audiojungle.net/item/motivational-drum-bass/1746678