Another rejection this time for my Conference theme.
I know I can do this but I just can’t seem to break through the review process lol. Are there any flaws here that immediately jump out at you? I mean, am I missing something really obvious?
What is it that approved, successful themes are doing that I’m clearly missing? Is it the images/graphics? The layout/margins/padding? The typography/line-height/fonts? What am I not quite getting right?
Thank you very much, Paul.
I really like it! Really! Contact the reviewer and ask him what you could improve.
I like it as well but here are a few small things to get you started:
- Add some navigation to the featured slider
- Make navigation items show as selected when on page. About link should show as selected when on about page
- Perhaps adjust the font size of slider, heading & logo on homepage as they are all too similar in size
- Sidebar is awkward in spacing and too wide. Perhaps add some padding on the inside of the list items.
- For me, I dislike the pushing down of buttons on click, but that’s just a personal one
It look much more better!
But I think you need to improve navigation.
And make your logo more stunning(May be in a better position).