447 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Depard says

Hi!

I have Youtube channel and now I need video intro.I tried to download free file to know what I can get on videohive and I can get only Adobe Affter Effects project file,or I’m wrong?

Problem is that I don’t have Adobe Affter Effects so I just can’t make video from files I can buy here,so maybe someone can make Video file for me?Of course I will buy it on videohive,but I need video,which I can use without any editing.

Second problem-To make this Intro I need a logo,but I don’t have it,I have one I made by myself,but it’s sucks.

So I’m looking for a guy who can help me with these problems.I have money only on Envato balance,my moneybookers is 0,so I can pay only for files,if you expect payment for making this video for me from your file,I just can’t pay you from Moneybookers,but maybe I can buy your file 2 times:)

You can reply here or contact me on email olekk99@mail.ru And don’t forget that I have Rock Music channel,so I need video Intro which will be great for it and logo to:)

Sorry for my bad English,I hope you can understand me.

Alex

2350 posts Small, but tough
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

So, besides editing a template, you need a new logo too? You know that is very very expensive, right?

98 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
RMdeJong says

Maybe it’s better to browse on videohive and search for something that looks like you have on your mind. Than buy the template and ask for customization. It’s probably the cheapest solution because asking for a custom built intro is expensive and buying 2 templates isn’t going to work.

5076 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

You could always download the 30 day trial of After Effects and customize it yourself. Most logo templates are customizable in a handful of clicks and if the user guide is good, it’ll take you through it step by step. For details of the trial download, look in the first post of the thread Essential Resources for Authors.

If you want a bespoke piece of animation or logo design, it gets expensive. (That’s the whole point of Videohive… it’s not bespoke and it’s not expensive).

You might get lucky and find someone willing to create a bespoke piece of work for a song, but the going commercial rate for something like that is in the thousands of dollars. Even if you were very lucky, you’d still need to be thinking in terms of a few hundred. I think most authors charge around $100-$200 for customizing a simple template.

675 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says

Or you just buy a logo from graphicriver, you know, one of these stock logos.

447 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Depard says

I Just wanted to find guy who is creating videohive files and logos on graphicriver.I will buy his logo(which is already on Envato marketplace) and then I will buy his videohive project and ask him to make from these files one video.That’s all:)

But now I already have solution. Thank you for replies!;)

by
by
by
by
by
by