2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
yosiquesoysue2 says

Hi everyone, forst at all, excuse my english. I bought a theme in this market place (kaleido is the name), but this theme in its portfolio havent got social network buttons for share (image or video). The author of this theme dont want to make me a budget of this work. I need someone who knows to do it and could make me a budget. The developer can use a plugin, it is not importante for me.

For contact me: roberto@encontra2.net

Contact in spanish or english

85 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
aaronwallace09 says

Hi everyone, forst at all, excuse my english. I bought a theme in this market place (kaleido is the name), but this theme in its portfolio havent got social network buttons for share (image or video). The author of this theme dont want to make me a budget of this work. I need someone who knows to do it and could make me a budget. The developer can use a plugin, it is not importante for me.

Hey, we have WP experts who can work on your requirements.Contact via profile.

Thanks

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Interested here, contact me through my profile page.

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
angela30 says

Hello,

we can do this for you, please reach me by Skype- cis.angela or you can mail me at angela.cis30[at]gmail[dot]com

Cheers, Angela Dorff

905 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi, Official Support staff for Elite Author’s SwiftIdeas, ThemePunch, Damojo and ThunderBuddies here. If you have any Customization Requests or Freelance Queries , Please contact me via my profile http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .Thanks

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Marvidude please stop spamming old threads!!!!!

905 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

@FinalDestiny

I don’t consider replying to a 3 day old thread given its Monday today. And Its not Spamming. I am offering my services . Like many others here who don’t even have a legit account.

405 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
drsankarl says

Most of the time I dont understand the logic behind the replies that is seen in such threads.
The one who started this thread already has asked respondents to contact him/her via an email-id.
But they again ask him/her to contact back via their contact profile or mail/skype id
:confused:

by
by
by
by
by
by