39 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Kenya
FortisThemes says

Wow this guy has taken so much inspiration from cssignite, that he decided to leave the original author’s credit on the footer. This is the laziest rip off ever.

58 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
cssignitervip says

This is fantastic dude. I really like the green background on the titles. Also for some reason I really like the font you used on the main menu.

You know what? I will just rip off your rip off and add this as another color scheme/style to Pinfinity.

Thanx. LOL. Facepalm.

611 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
ChapterThemes says

Please immediatly ban such a person – this is just …....

2440 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
digitalimpact says

This is fantastic dude. I really like the green background on the titles. Also for some reason I really like the font you used on the main menu.

You know what? I will just rip off your rip off and add this as another color scheme/style to Pinfinity.

Thanx. LOL. Facepalm.

LOL – don’t forget to send yourself a DMCA :D

58 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
cssignitervip says

Thanx. LOL. Facepalm.
LOL – don’t forget to send yourself a DMCA :D

ROFL. Off to the post office. Gonna be really surprised when i receive it and I’m going post about it. LOLOL.

Seriously, I belive the guy was drunk or stoned or something. Can’t explain it.

61 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Netherlands
FreshCreations says

mikastarbiz should be banned straight away.

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
mikastarbiz says

Thanx. LOL. Facepalm.

Thank you appreciate my work !

Don’t forget that your php files is licensed under GPL by wordpress team that allows all of us to have a job and that design is mine. You should ask me to joins you to do something good. In this case, I will create my own code and you will see that it will be better than yours.

58 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
cssignitervip says

Thanx. LOL. Facepalm.
Don’t forget that your php files is licensed under GPL by wordpress team that allows all of us to have a job and that design is mine. You should ask me to joins you to do something good. In this case, I will create my own code and you will see that it will be better than yours.

Dude. Whatever is that you take, I really need some or at least tell me where you buy it.

If you are that good as you and I have no reason to doubt it, why don’t you give it a spin with something unique and 100% yours?

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
mikastarbiz says

Thanx. LOL. Facepalm.

Dude. Whatever is that you take, I really need some or at least tell me where you buy it.

If you are that good as you and I have no reason to doubt it, why don’t you give it a spin with something unique and 100% yours?

I really appreciate your work and also I used it as base to start mine. I had no intention of selling it at this stage. And my design is not even completed yet. I also had to add some functionality. I just wanted to get the opinion of the community about the design.

1712 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

as a base? You ripped it off and made it uglier.

by
by
by
by
by
by