Could I put ads up on it or something ? lol This really sucks and no not really I mean in the domain world I guess its ALOT of money but I paid 55 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
you can put ads, however, who will click on them? A domain without anything on it is worth 0 dollars. And nobody wants to pay to have their ads on a content-free domain. In the end I think you simply did a very bad transaction
lol well it was impulse and it was when I new nothing ( like 5 months ago)
Should I contact McDonalds Lmao
Maybe they’ll give you a Big Mac for it.
I think they could pay you some $$ for the domain if you can prove that you didn’t know about their brand name, or if your name is mcdonands
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
it depends of your country laws if there are agreements with US or not. After you clear this info you can take a decision.
My advice, keep it.
Don’t put anything related to their brand on it, don’t contact them and ask for money, instead just put a contact email/phone number on it and leave it.
The ones interested in it will contact you, even if it’s not listed for sale on a marketplace
I agree with cosmincotor,
Just keep the domain and leave your contact details up for interested parties. I`m not a fan of big corporations. If they didn’t have the gumption to secure that domain before you did – then in my opinion they shouldn’t be able to ‘take’ it at their leisure.
I think they could pay you some $$ for the domain if you can prove that you didn’t know about their brand name when you bought it (deliberately registered a trademarked domain name), or if your name is mcdonands
Agreeing with cosminator and envirographic. Awesome domain, don’t let it go. The yearly cost is not that expensive anyway. Got a few domains myself. Holding on to them ^^