3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Simonphoto says

I recently purchased a theme, Teknium, from ThemeForest. After installing it on my site, in the process of adding content, I have discovered that the styles are severely lacking. The is no styling for headings h3 and below, nothing for tables, etc.

Is this normal? I have the skillset to extend the stylesheet, but it seems to me that headings and tables are pretty basic functionality – I bought a template so I could focus on content creation, and I’m instead finding myself dealing with design issues. I’m not happy with this turn of events, but I’d like to know if it is typical before contacting support.

31 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
JollyGoodThemes says

Hi Simonphoto,

Teknium is my theme, I built it awhile ago and it was originally meant to be quite simple however I agree with you and will try to get round to updateing the stylesheet with headings, tables etc in the next couple of days.

3 posts
Simonphoto says

Oh, OK. That makes me a feel a lot better, that it isn’t the standard practice. As it is, I’ve already added formatting for headings, and I’ve got the table stuff done but not added to my site yet.

Would you like me to send you a link when I get it uploaded? Feel free to steal my stylesheet modifications if you’d like – I’m probably going to be adding another color option (yellow) for my site as well, as time progresses.

31 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
JollyGoodThemes says

Hey Simonphoto

I’ve just finished adding extra css to the stylesheet and am now just waiting for it to be reviewed. You can view the additions here http://pixelpiys.com/teknium/?p=120

Sure it’s always interesting to see what people have done with the themes.

If theres anything else you’d like to see (css, admiin options etc) let me know and I’ll consider adding it.

by
by
by
by
by
by