• Exclusive Author
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
pantherius says

I also reading a lot about how to increase the sales and promote items. All of the topics talk about the thing, you have to upload some items to the other marketplaces. If you are a Frontend Developer, you can create easily few items for CodeCanyon, ThemeForest maybe to GraphicRiver.

I have also one item on AJ and the traffic is very bad compared to my CC items. So I recommend you to extend your portfolio some new items on the other marketplaces. (you can use the items’ pages to promote your AJ items)

90 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pantherius says

Check the list of Top Authors on CC, almost all of them has items on different marketplaces.

3681 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+3 more
ToivoMedia says

Check the list of Top Authors on CC, almost all of them has items on different marketplaces.

Uploading on other marketplaces is a good idea if you have the appropriate skills, for sure it’s helped me. But obviously Tim McMorris didn’t need to upload on other marketplaces to be successful. So the main thing is always the quality and commercial usability of your items.

90 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pantherius says

Uploading on other marketplaces is a good idea if you have the appropriate skills, for sure it’s helped me. But obviously Tim McMorris didn’t need to upload on other marketplaces to be successful. So the main thing is always the quality and commercial usability of your items.

He has a big marketing power from his life. I mean, probably he is a popular person in his real life (producer) to get enough traffic and that’s provide sales.

Of course, the quality and commercial usability are very important, but aren’t enough itself. If your item’s has low traffic you couldn’t sell a lot.

66 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
daext says

Your items in SEO terms are not very effective, promote your music on youtube or similar stuff, you should look for alternative ways to get visits to your items.

1049 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Argentina
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
Sonicbyte says

Thanks you all for your answers, I appreciate it

33 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • United States
WriterTracks says

Here is some advice I give my children:

When things get tough the best thing to do is quit. Just kidding :) your portfolio is very good and I wish all the best to you.

I am in the same boat as you. You and I have been around the jungle a long time. My problem is time. I am a full time musician with a small audio production company. One would think I would be able to upload more consistently.

BTW don’t quit

Jamie

by
by
by
by
by
by