I am downloading from Github, we ll check it later and give you feedback, Well you guys very community nourishing.
Just a quick heads up. On localhost, with windows and wamp, i wanted to check it out, but it’s full of errors and does not work.
Good job, I will commit some changes to it when I have time for it
Joe, I just smoke checked your framework, its truly awesome. So can i use this framework for my next upcomming wp themes.
Yep, can be used in any theme as it’s open-source. Just keep the copyright notices intact, a link to my site would be nice too but you don’t have to
Fixing all the errors now, will push the latest version when it’s done!
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
Hi JoeMcKie, thanks for this, when i installed it on wp, display this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in “horizon-core-functions.php” on line 228