I start on a new PSD template, what do you think about it ? Please comment . If you thing it not good. Please advice and how to improve it?

9 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
whitgold01 says

Hi Guys,

I’m actually looking for some negative/positive feedback for this PSD . I’m actually on my way to build the all other pages, starting with home page. I am new in here. So, I need your help.

Thank you in advance. http://whitgold.hostei.com/home.jpg
5 posts
  • Algeria
  • Exclusive Author
arabsmash says

this is my notes for you!

remove the two lines separator in the header. remove the slashes in the main navigation.

9 posts
whitgold01 says

Hello Arabsmash, Thanks for your comment on my Design I have updated the psd file please check and let me know your opinion on it. I need any change to improve the design. Please, advice . Thanks

303 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
BittLoader says

I think you have used to many fonts on the design. You should stick with 2-3 fonts only. Also you should add some more titles, icons… it looks too simple.. try to define better each part of the design (services part, blog post etc…). The footer looks good!

9 posts
whitgold01 says

Hello BittLoader, Thanks for your comment. I use 3 or 4 fonts. Arial, Time New Roman, PT Sans and Eagle Lake fonts, Arial and Times New Roman is available every computer . PT sans and Lake fonts is google font.

Also I will Update my design soon Ok I will use 2-3 fonts. Thanks

9 posts
whitgold01 says

I have updated the psd file please check and let me know your opinion on it. If need any change to improve the design. Please, advice . Thanks

116 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Tsoy says

what is the reason of two logotypes?

9 posts
whitgold01 says

Hello Tsoy, Thanks for your comment. it is some kind of style. :D Thanks

213 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
themelux says

I would make the green hover on the navigation go all the way down to the bottom of the header so it doesn’t look like it’s not finished :).

9 posts
whitgold01 says

I would make the green hover on the navigation go all the way down to the bottom of the header so it doesn’t look like it’s not finished :).

Ok , What do you think about my design and how can i improve the design. Please, advice . Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by