I start on a new PSD template, what do you think about it ? Please comment . If you thing it not good. Please advice and how to improve it?

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Algeria Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
arabsmash says

the design is nice now, but try to make it more than nice! good luck

474 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Austria Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
iHelp says

I happen to also be the support staff for ThemeFusion and I just noticed that you are trying to copy Avada. I strongly recommend not doing that to avoid stumbling into legal issues.

Cheers

9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
whitgold01 says

I happen to also be the support staff for ThemeFusion and I just noticed that you are trying to copy Avada. I strongly recommend not doing that to avoid stumbling into legal issues.

Cheers

Thanks for you comment . Can you tell me which part i Copy from Avada.

474 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Austria Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
iHelp says

Cheers

Oh dear you don’t have to ask that twice.

Click image to view larger.

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
ashikudden01 says

Cheers

Hello Brother I think, If he copy your theme some area . So, He is not creative . Then i told your Avada is not creative design . Because Avada copy some thing from another site or theme . If Avada creative design, so i think anoter theme or psd not creative design . Also The color code is not problem. I think you check another theme they use same color code . So i think it not a problem. Thanks

9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
whitgold01 says

Cheers

I have updeted the design . Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by