(Locked) I submitted a ticket to Envato 2 weeks ago, where can I see the status of it?

131 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Cubell says

Like it says in the title, I submitted a ticket to Envato support and have not heard back from them at all. I didn’t save the ticket number, is it stored anywhere for me to follow up or see the status of the ticket?

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Like it says in the title, I submitted a ticket to Envato support and have not heard back from them at all. I didn’t save the ticket number, is it stored anywhere for me to follow up or see the status of the ticket?

Hold on, looking into this now. I will be in touch shortly. Be sure to check your Spam folder as some replies tend to be re-routed there.

Thanks!

131 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Cubell says

Ah! It was in the spam folder! D’oh! Thank you! Please close/delete this thread :)

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Ah! It was in the spam folder! D’oh! Thank you! Please close/delete this thread :)

No worries! Glad to be of some help. Please disregard my email (the one I had sent out right before you posted here) :D

by
by
by
by
by
by