536 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
Blinn says

Come and watch this. :) It’s a video of Napoleon Hill, author of a book that teaches a philosophy about success that we can all use in our businesses.

Tell everyone you know in business about this video, your friends and family. Some may take this seriously and apply it, some may not. But I’m willing to accept the challenge and do the work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmCtWskzmAQ
303 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Europe
BittLoader says

If you are in search for an extra business based on the knowledge of the Napoleon Hill or Robert Kiyosaki or other great people (there are a lot of names), i can help you with that. It doesn’t matter in which country do you live as the business is a global one.

Cheers!

388 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Portugal
Dfinepixel says

2h 13m black and white video?! It better say where is Lincoln’s gold ! :D

536 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
Blinn says

If you are in search for an extra business based on the knowledge of the Napoleon Hill or Robert Kiyosaki or other great people (there are a lot of names), i can help you with that. It doesn’t matter in which country do you live as the business is a global one. Cheers!

The point of this thread was to show people some information I believe everyone can benefit from. :)

That said, I am looking for things or people that will teach me how to run a successful business.

388 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
Dfinepixel says

If you are in search for an extra business based on the knowledge of the Napoleon Hill or Robert Kiyosaki or other great people (there are a lot of names), i can help you with that. It doesn’t matter in which country do you live as the business is a global one. Cheers!

The point of this thread was to show people some information I believe everyone can benefit from. :)

That said, I am looking for things or people that will teach me how to run a successful business.

I dont think there is a specific method for sucess, what i focus on is:
Dont think too high
Brick by brick
Practise makes perfect

I think all those techniques “write in a book your achievments and lalala” are just a way of my first point, people often think too high and expect to go from 1 to 1000 in a blink of an eye, and of course that doesnt happen, so they feel dismotivated and a sort of depression install on their mind, all this negativity will have an impact on your mind/body, and you will reproduce even worse work and therefore getting farer away from the supposedly “goal”.. My advice, stay simple and humble, and work, work hard, your reward will come, im sure of.. Goodluck! :)

303 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
BittLoader says
If you have only information, read a lot of books, watch a lot of movies like that but don’t act and apply those information in real life, it won’t work! To have success you need 3 things:
  1. a dream or a desire – or maybe a lack, a “need”
  2. you need to do some work
  3. and need the right vehicle to get you from your current life to your goals

As i said, of course you can learn, and that’s a good thing, but if you don’t apply and have the right vehicle, it won’t work.

Cheers! :)

806 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
Art-of-Sound says

Another New-Age-Create-Your-Own Reality-Horse-Crap? Thanks! I like stuff like that.

64 posts
  • India
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
rerror says

Thanks for this….i like it…

433 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle