201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I think its about time we get some wordpress templates that don’t have huge ridiculously BOLD slide shows at the top of the page. There not SEO friendly anyway. I would create a theme if I could… Its just a suggestion/ call out for something new as a buyer for your templates.

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 7
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
PixelBin
says

1. Easier said than done. 2. Authors make what sells.

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says
1. Easier said than done. 2. Authors make what sells.

Well its getting old lol

214 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
+2 more
Pandemic
says

I agree, but they really do sell. And when you see a template that does something out of the box, it usually gets tossed aside.

3135 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 5
+4 more
Daniel_R
says
I think its about time we get some wordpress templates that don’t have huge ridiculously BOLD slide shows at the top of the page. There not SEO friendly anyway. I would create a theme if I could… Its just a suggestion/ call out for something new as a buyer for your templates.

Honestly, I don’t see why is ridiculous. I’m a buyer…..

3135 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 5
+4 more
Daniel_R
says
I agree, but they really do sell. And when you see a template that does something out of the box, it usually gets tossed aside.

true….

470 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
+8 more
SaurabhSharma
says

+1. Not everyone understands and appreciate Out-of-the-box themes. Plus, If a theme is too unique and out of the box, it is detected and identified easily. So that if 10 buyers will have same unique theme, visitors will say “ahh! I have seen this theme somewhere.. where? where?”. But if a theme is common, no one will say that. They’ll say .. “Yeah. So what! It’s the general trend”. ;)

180 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
SuperMario290
says

Yeah, I mean it’s just a trend in the web community right now. The sliders look good, are easy to customize, and are browser friendly. Also, I’ve said this to people a lot when it comes to doing web design and the like: if you don’t like it, learn how to do it yourself. If you want something out of the box, look up some tutorials on Nettuts (naturally) and do it yourself and take the initiative!

by
by
by
by
by
by