240 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ClassRecords says

Metrolight music! Today while I was watching tv, it came the ad of a Smart car, and the music of that ad is Metrolight’s most famous track! (can’t say the name but you can guess it) Congratulations!

17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
S_Volvenkin says

:) Cool!) Realy cool. Congrats!

839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
gbiasillo says

Sweet!

922 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Sweet! That’s an awesome track – no wonder it’s so widely used.

240 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ClassRecords says

You’re right, Joel! It must be a great sensation when you find a song of yours used by such an important company! I hope they bought the extended license ;-)

168 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Skanoir says

Totally love that track! Sometimes i find myself whistling its melody :)

263 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
SkyProductions says

Thats awesome :)

...well whats the track??

611 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
Basspartout says

Great! that melody really stays with you the whole day

240 posts
+4 more
ClassRecords says

Thats awesome :) ...well whats the track??
The number one in the popular files page!
by
by
by
by
by
by