9 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
ilquer says

Hello guys,

I want a post gallery for my website. I checked Social Gallery plugin but that will be last option If you cannot help me with this.

http://www.stylelist.com/view/35-bobs-haircuts-that-look-amazing-on-everyone/#!slide=12389 I want that post photo gallery exactly similar. Is it possible?

I do not check my email account so often. So, if you reply below this topic, I will really appreciate!

Have a nice day

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Hello guys,

I want a post gallery for my website. I checked Social Gallery plugin but that will be last option If you cannot help me with this.

http://www.stylelist.com/view/35-bobs-haircuts-that-look-amazing-on-everyone/#!slide=12389 I want that post photo gallery exactly similar. Is it possible?

I do not check my email account so often. So, if you reply below this topic, I will really appreciate!

Have a nice day

Send me details through my contact page.

9 posts
ilquer says

Hello guys,

Have a nice day
Send me details through my contact page.

Thanks mate. I have just sent you an email with details.

9 posts
ilquer says

The price was way more higher than I expected. So, I wait for other pro hands. Anyone?

9 posts
ilquer says
57 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Won a Competition
N3gATiVE says

Can you just pass me details as well..! through my profile with proper budget you have.!

9 posts
ilquer says

Can you just pass me details as well..! through my profile with proper budget you have.!

I have dropped an email

3439 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

The price was way more higher than I expected. So, I wait for other pro hands. Anyone?

pro hands comes in a direct contradiction to low budget .. just fyi ;)

9 posts
ilquer says

pro hands comes in a direct contradiction to low budget .. just fyi ;)

I expected a low budget, because If the existing plugin Social Gallery will be reeditted, there will not be so much work :) I hope you understand, I cannot take the risk of paying much money to a plugin of which website is not for sure now whether it will be promising or not.

Thanks for the advice mate :)

by
by
by
by
by
by