4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I want to hit someone, you FD guys change all your Icons and logo’s I am working on some FD Art dammmmm. Also if someone from FD can tell me on the new PSD /AI logos what font are you using for the logo and where I can get it

7593 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

it hard to believe you didn’t know about the redesign :) It was some what logically they will change all things around here :D

16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Kreatific says

lol,

Dude you might have to hit yourself. Unless you have been living under a rock. You should have heard on the forums or one of the other websites that a redesign was on the way.

Hehe, I think they even mentioned it in the interview video they made not long ago.

If you do decide to give yourself a swift upper. Make sure you take a video. Might be able to make some money off that too. :P

Haha, - PixelPopper

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
it hard to believe you didn’t know about the redesign :) It was some what logically they will change all things around here :D

I didn’t imagine they will change the logo since its commercial but i will mange. Just more Photoshop work for me

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
lol,

Dude you might have to hit yourself. Unless you have been living under a rock. You should have heard on the forums or one of the other websites that a redesign was on the way.

Hehe, I think they even mentioned it in the interview video they made not long ago.

If you do decide to give yourself a swift upper. Make sure you take a video. Might be able to make some money off that too. :P

Haha, - PixelPopper

i will ignore this :P

by
by
by
by
by
by