Design quality doesn’t meet TF aesthetics standards.
if i did put documentation file reason for rejecting the project
If you did NOT add documentation then yes it would get rejected automatically, However that does not solves the design errors etc
You’re trying to do a theme quickly when you should aim for quality.
Good luck and keep working
Hey @abdo_host, nice work done so far,
- for header part. Image and logo can be more impressive. Arrow button hover is not visible well.
- typography, play with typography, will look better.
- smooth scroll speed looks slow
- fix margin and padding in some part of elements
- website load speed is slow for now
Wish you all the best with this theme Good luck
The Template should look more clean, it’s hard to understand it.