I want to know the reason for rejection :
Small tip = Better with the word “please”!
Back to your “nice” “Thread” => If that will be a free file, I will not download it, because isn’t something that I will use in 2014! If I go back to the past, maybe let’s say, 2004 ( http://img1.imagilive.com/0314/05_contacts.png ), I will change my mind and I will download it, good luck
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
I’m sorry, but It’s style is an oldie.
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Won a Competition
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United Kingdom
Dated design that needs a ton of work.
You need to go back to the drawing board and learn more, then practise more before you are ready to submit themes.