12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
trivoit says

Hallo Together,

I want to more Pics in my cart and then i want to pay it.

I want buy 10 Pics and add it to my cart and then i want to pay, not only one and then again the other. How can i do it?

Cheers!

523 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Zeplix says

I may be wrong, but I don’t think that’s possible. You’ll buy one file at a time. However, as long as you are using prepaid credits, that shouldn’t make any difference for you at all really, except a few minutes of time.

You have to keep in mind that pricing will change depending on using prepaid credits or not, and depending on which license you want, and on PhotoDune even which size of the image you want, so adding images to a cart would be a mess.

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
trivoit says

Ah okay i make it now and make my credit wiht paypal. Thanks for reply

523 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Zeplix says

No worries, happy shopping!

2116 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Deposit some money.

Purchase your items.

Download them one at a time after your finish buying them, or download after you buy your group of items.

there’s no way to go back and say “I’ve changed my mind about this one, I don’t want it” Once you buy it – it is in your download area. Which would be for you:

http://photodune.net/user/trivoit/downloads

Normally, you’ll be asked to download them right away, in case for some reason they’re removed.

But if you buy them within say a half hour, you’d probably be safe and can then get then from your download page where they will stay until they are removed from the site.

Sometimes files are removed for reasons unknown.

Example: author didn’t like the sales of them, so Author removed them.

I have bought over 100 files and most of them are still active and available for download after 2 years.

177 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
xdkd says

Actually all stocks support cart or lightbox feature, it’s really useful to approve certain image set with a client, etc. I thought PD would get rid of resolution-dependent pricing system, because it makes no sense.

1504 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Hey xdkd, we have a Collections feature which you can make public collections with, it’s pretty much the same as a Lightbox feature. I think we need to enhance it a bit, and maybe rename it even possibly :-)

As for resolution-dependent pricing, that did come up ion planning but we didn’t have a clear case either way, so stuck to the industry norm. The main reason I could see for having it, is that you can buy the smaller sizes much cheaper. if we just had one size, the photo pricing would be geared towards the medium size pricing I’d guess. Hope that makes sense!

by
by
by
by
by
by