34 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kwayy says

Hello,

I am creating a Wordpress theme for sale on ThemeForest. I am using Isotope JS script from http://isotope.metafizzy.co/

I want to buy this but I haven’t credit card. I contacted my friends and they are ready to purchase the script for me. The price is $25 only.

But I like to know if ThemeForest allow this or not? So basically my friend will purchase the script for me and I will use it my own purpose. Is this ok?

34 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kwayy says

Also I tried to pay by my friend’s Credit Card but Paypal is giving this error: “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.”

Looks like Isotope’s Paypal service has some problem and not accepting payment. I contacted Isotope for this but no reply.

Any other way?

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi kwayy, since the PayPal issue is relevant to the Metafizzy site, this is something you really should check with them, as it relates exclusively to their site/service.

Regarding someone else buying the item for you, according to the license agreement, as long as you are the sole developer, and the product is only used in applications developed by you, there shouldn’t be any problems.

Again, this is something that can only be accurately confirmed by them, as the creators and most appropriate to provide any/all relevant information regarding the mentioned product.

34 posts
kwayy says

Thanks for reply. I am contacting the developer but looks like he is busy. So waiting for his reply.

by
by
by
by
by
by