4 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
muhammadgumah says

Hello, Can someone suggest me best themes for models ? And I want it to add ads too; Many themes cannot add ads to it . And thanks

2063 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Landonw says

For models you’re most likely going to want to start with a Creative/Photography theme, check out these:

http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/creative/photography

And you probably won’t find a theme with ads built in – generally ads are visually displeasing and you don’t want people looking to buy your theme that don’t want advertisements to be turned off.

Check out this plugin, which should do what you want: http://codecanyon.net/item/pro-google-adsense-tools-plugin-for-wordpress/2401308

I think if you could take a theme with a masonry grid and have the models and ads all in the grid it would blend nicely – though, I do not know what result you’re looking for or if there are multiple models (modeling agency, maybe?) so it’s hard for me to say.

50 posts
Robbie2010 says
50 posts
Robbie2010 says
261 posts WordPress Theme Devoloper
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
kayapati says

you can have a look at my portfolio, there are few model wordpress themes, you can use any plguin for ads.

4 posts
muhammadgumah says

@Landonw: Thankk youuu man!

@Robbie2010 : Thank yooou Bonita is awesome

@kayapati: Really I like your models themes but It is hard to add ads into your themes.

by
by
by
by
by
by