183 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • South Africa
modernworldweb says

Hi :)

I have wp-commerce plugin installed and im building a site etc… The only thing is that the standard wp search does not work to search ecommerce products – it will only search posts etc… Well an option for me would be to purchase gold cart which has a working product search with it….

BUT

The things is, i just found a free ecommerce theme with a working product search – just what im looking for. But all i want is the product search feature. Im not a php or wordpress guru but is it possible to somehow modify my current site with the ‘search.php’ and functions.php’ files from this theme that i found? Would it be an easy copy and paste job?

Please could someone help me.

I would really appreciate it – A LOT .

I will even give a small donation as a ‘thank you’ – i just really need to make progress with this.

Anyone care to help me?

Thank you for taking your time to read this and answer. :)

183 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • South Africa
modernworldweb says

please, anyone? :|

183 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • South Africa
modernworldweb says

okay people, name your price :D ahhh its just that i’ve been working on this now for a while and i really need a solution asap…. so, what will it cost me? lol

68 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Europe
WebinCode says

Can you show me your free ecommerce theme? Please. I will say if I can help you.

552 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
OurWebMedia says
Can you show me your free ecommerce theme? Please. I will say if I can help you.

I do believe she has already resolved her issue.

183 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • South Africa
modernworldweb says
I do believe she has already resolved her issue.

:D indeed

thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by