7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
codee47 says

Hy guys,

My first psd submition rejected. Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your file does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. It requires improvements in term of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality but most importantly, its uniqueness and how the design is executed.

At this stage in the design I am, unfortunately, not able to provide more specific feedback other than what I’ve stated above (the design needs overall, general improvements). With further improvements I may be able to provide more specific feedback.

Here is the screenshots.

I’d like a little feedback. What are you modifying the template? I worked hard on it and I would not throw it away.

Thanks in advance, Gerg?

485 posts Dream big
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+4 more
pixel-industry says

I quite like it! It has some original details. I don’t like the menu, it looks unfinished.. You should maybe increase the margins between the columns a bit and decrease the last margin before the footer – that one is too big. Also, the part in footer where are copyright info and social icons is a too high. You should decrease the height on that part. Good luck :)

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
codee47 says

I do not think that would have been rejected because of this, but thanks for checking and sharing your opinion.

Other ideas?

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Maybe go straight to code with it?

2203 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

it definitely would be better as html / wp but i agree with pixel-industry, at first sight the navigation looks too plain

373 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
pixelgrade says

I suggest just to play with font size and space on navigation – no major changes. Something similar should be enough: http://bit.ly/16qPKmX

7 posts
+2 more
codee47 says

I do not understand, please ask a different way. Thanks.

7 posts
+2 more
codee47 says

@manuelvega, @pixelgrade All right, thank you for you check. I change the menu and send again. I hope that all these changes will be enough.

If anyone finds more meaningful problem, please let us know. Thank you.

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I do not understand, please ask a different way. Thanks.
Sorry
It is a really nice design I just think you may have more luck if you code it to HTML or WP rather than try to get it in PSD.
by
by
by
by
by
by