120 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+5 more
nutzumi says

Is anyone here do a Ice Bucket Challenge? I wonder, is our Collis have been challenged yet? haha :D

213 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+2 more
h2theme says

Is anyone here do a Ice Bucket Challenge? I wonder, is our Collis have been challenged yet? haha :D
Collis ? :D I don’t think !
58 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
asifnm7 says

I find it irritating when celebs jump on the bandwagon in order to generate some publicity. Just donate the damn money. Why is it people have to do things like sitting in a bath of beans in order to raise some money for charity but end up spending more money on the beans than they raised in doing so, I think it’s to make themselves feel better about giving and to say “look at me, I’m giving to charity”. God bless the people who donate to charity anonymously.

1340 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

I find it irritating when celebs jump on the bandwagon in order to generate some publicity. Just donate the damn money.

What if them doing that helps to raise awareness and thus raise even more for charity? It’s pretty clear that without celeb involvement this campaign would not have been as successful as it has been so far :)

220 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
hogash says
5492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Have you seen George Bush do it?

He has challenged Clinton

Search for the video, plus get a mod to add the charity too, thats the whole idea.

23 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
armorm2 says
Careful you don’t donate to Ice Bucket Challenge just to avoid the backlash on facebook and social media. IRS might consider your “donative intent” was to avoid bad press, thus allowing your PR reputation to work for you and make you money… LOL http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2014/08/20/could-the-irs-disallow-ice-bucket-challenge-charitable-contributions/
152 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
TorahaUK says

Don’t care what people say, Dave Grohl did it and I love Dave Grohl therefore I love the Ice Bucket challenge. Plus I intend to donate to ALSA soon :)

4332 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

As I see Marius, from hogash has already started this challange, I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread! Please feel free to continue here just in case the big blue link above is invisible! :P

by
by
by
by
by
by