4 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Miksa says

Okay.. I have a lot of lessons I am building. This project is for myself. I need an empty drinking glass, a full drinking glass of iced tea, individual ice cubes, a piece of lemon, a drinking straw, and a sprig of mint. These all need a glow effect or something for “rollover’ and another to show it was selected.

It is for a metaphor/acronym that I developed to help my students write better paragraphs.  I build and teach online courses and lessons  but I don't design graphics, yet.

Thanks for your help.

2488 posts Community Officer
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
contrastblack Staff says

contact me through my profile, I can help you out :)

163 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sandra_2010 says

Okay.. I have a lot of lessons I am building. This project is for myself. I need an empty drinking glass, a full drinking glass of iced tea, individual ice cubes, a piece of lemon, a drinking straw, and a sprig of mint. These all need a glow effect or something for “rollover’ and another to show it was selected. It is for a metaphor/acronym that I developed to help my students write better paragraphs. I build and teach online courses and lessons but I don’t design graphics, yet. Thanks for your help.

Hi there!

Can this be done remotely? Should you be interested in outsourcing this work for an affordable cost? If so, feel free to email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further.

Hoping to hear from you!

- Thanks…

by
by
by
by
by
by