6 posts
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Maxipe says

Hi all!

A while ago I made this deposit and didn´t recall on the non-refundable thing. And after contactng Support and making sure I´m stuck with it, I decided to make the most of the situation.

For a bit background, I mainly work at GR but I´m thinking about getting into TF as well (once I polish my code skills). As a side note, I often code in Processing and thinking about getting my hands on an Arduino as well. I though in a couple of things but just curious about your opinion, so as the title says any item you think is a must-buy or that could make my life (work) easier and faster is welcome!

3536 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

I recently won $50 of credit, and I spent it very easily. There are some really cool fonts on GR, also plenty of useful and cool things on Photo Dune for all kinds of projects. If you’re big into Photoshop there are cool things in the add-ons section that are useful. Also you could spread the joy and buy something from my portfolio. 8-) It had to be said. :D

EDIT : I forgot, there is the tutorial marketplace as well you could check out.

6 posts
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
Maxipe says

Disclaimer: I think that this thread can only get you idiotic replies like mine. Please don’t mind me .. i’m having a bad day :)

Haha :) yeah I tough that too but I have to give this a try. Anyways I was thinking about buying a full theme to use it as reference later, so thanks for the idea Ruben!

PD: Hope your day gets better!

6 posts
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
Maxipe says

Thanks for the Tips Toivo! How to forget the Envato Tuts sites! I think they are the reason why I started here, and there are still a bunch I haven´t done. I tough of getting some photos too, but for what I get of the license they are one use (project) only right?

509 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
JonBuice says

You could also check out the TRAX category for personal listening. AJ artists have some pretty cool tunes on there, and you may find some great music to code to. :)

Just a thought.

by
by
by
by
by
by