8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bangladesh
IzzyThemes says

Hi guys,

Is it necessary that the same category pages should have to be identical ? That means suppose if I want to make a business page which may have 3 types, is it needed that the items on the page have to be of same design?

3591 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

no but it may look inconsistent if they are not – it comes down to your design capability and making it work

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bangladesh
IzzyThemes says

no but it may look inconsistent if they are not – it comes down to your design capability and making it work

Inconsistent? Can you please elaborate? By the way, thanks for replying soon! :)

3591 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

If it is the same category the expectation would be consistency in design – i.e. it looks the same through each page as opposed to say 3 columns on one page and then 5 columns on the next and so on

Its not a requirement but from a user experience point of view you need to make it look “sensible”

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bangladesh
IzzyThemes says

If it is the same category the expectation would be consistency in design – i.e. it looks the same through each page as opposed to say 3 columns on one page and then 5 columns on the next and so on

Its not a requirement but from a user experience point of view you need to make it look “sensible”

Let’s just say, I have a business page which has a progress bar. So if I skip that in another business page, will it break consistency?

And sometimes while designing the PSD it happens that the item is like 279px in hight or the total canvas size is weird like 2794px. or there is a one pixel fault in margin, the reviewer is gonna reject the item, right?

3591 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

No leaving something like that out is ok I was referring to mass visual differences in core structure layout not so much elements

by
by
by
by
by
by