I’m still surprised people use it, I mean if you have ever used IE6 today you will see that 90% of the websites you visit will looked messed up and/or give you an error saying “Yo go firefox!” I hope they get they message
Many many many corporate facilities have applications/active x components written specifically for IE6 and “will not fix what is not broken”, per say. Which I believe accounts for a large part of IE6 users left around today.
And this is tremendous news.
Ohh, I was about to release a theme just today, and believe it or not I spend 2 days fixing bugs for IE6 … good news
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Thank you so much!!!!!!!
It’s a good thing that IE6 isn’t mandatory any longer. But I’ll still try to make it work in IE6 .