I am trying to create my first html css template (i alsways did flash). But i work with firefox and i finished the template and i uploaded it onto a subdomein to check it on the windows pc (i am using mac).
And a lot of functions dont work in IE. How do you do it? How do you know what does work in IE, and what doesnt, and why doesnt it work.
Its really depressing because the boxes i made were round, in IE they were square, i made the content hide/show, but IE doesnt show any content.
Welcome to the world of web standards, long, sweaty hours trying to make your work cross-browser compatible, and Internet Explorer 6.
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Item was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
Mail me maar dan zal ik je wel helpen