9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
larkje says

Hi, I installed the new Beta 9 Internet Explorer…. My themeforest template (WP Corporate) didn’t show the topmenu in the new IE9 and some other thinks were messed up. Will there be an update to themeforest templates with new IE9 css? rgds, larkje

2445 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
digitalimpact says

You’re using a beta, don’t expect it to work properly. Especially if it’s called Internet Explorer.

The templates here are well coded, so don’t judge them by using an unfinished software ;)

When IE9 will be officially released, you’ll see it’ll all be fine.

176 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
ThemePrince says

Hello! You’re viewing it from the wrong angle.

1) IE 9 beta is BETA which means it’s currently in development, it still needs improvements. IE needs to be updated for today’s current web standards.

2) IE is always the last browser when it’s about standards. There’s always something wrong in every IE versions. Please use a normal, correct browser like chrome, firefox, opera.

251 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
web_gab says

Hi, I installed the new Beta 9 Internet Explorer…. My themeforest template (WP Corporate) didn’t show the topmenu in the new IE9 and some other thinks were messed up. Will there be an update to themeforest templates with new IE9 css? rgds, larkje

And here comes the problems! :( Microsoft should stop producing that crap web browser anymore!

176 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemePrince says

And here comes the problems! :( Microsoft should stop producing that crap web browser anymore!

++++++++++1!

Or at least MS should make it standard ready and force an IE update for every windows computer without question. :)

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
larkje says

Thanks. Yes, I fully agree that the Beta IE9 not are reliable (and might not ever be…) I’ll continue using a normal, correct browser. rgds, larkje

1148 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says

Microsoft should just use Webkit or Gecko as the rendering engine…why not let other people do the development work for you, all for free? Then we’d have the same user experience across ALL of the major browsers.

by
by
by
by
by
by