218 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+4 more
simonbouchard says

Hello,

I got a strange problem with IE6 on one of my theme ; If you load the following URL

http://preview.simonbouchard.com/

The header background position is wrong (Left top) ; but when you refresh the page, everything’s fine, the background position return to it’s good position.

Can’t find what is going on here..

Thanks for your help guys!

Simon

353 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
al_m473 says

can you add the dynamic firebug to debug the problem?

might help,

Al

p.s. one of the snippets on CSS -Tricks outlines how to do this

p.s. 2 really like the design

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
Hello,

I got a strange problem with IE6 on one of my theme ; If you load the following URL

The header background position is wrong (Left top) ; but when you refresh the page, everything’s fine, the background position return to it’s good position.

Simon

I have taken a look but i dont see the problem, it looks okay in IE6 , which IE6 are you testing it? IE6 standalone or an test program?

218 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+4 more
simonbouchard says
can you add the dynamic firebug to debug the problem?

I don’t understand that point…. This design is already for sale in my portfolio ; what you see now on the preview url is the wordpress version, I just need to fix that bug to launch it on TF.

Thanks for your time

218 posts
+4 more
simonbouchard says
Hello,

Simon
I have taken a look but i dont see the problem, it looks okay in IE6 , which IE6 are you testing it? IE6 standalone or an test program?

IE6 Standalone in VMware Fusion…

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

i am using a standalone version to, so this is a bit strange, really i cant seem to find the problem….....

218 posts
+4 more
simonbouchard says
i am using a standalone version to, so this is a bit strange, really i cant seem to find the problem….....

Ok thank you! I’ve submitted the theme as is to TF… will see what they say.

382 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blabus says

I don’t code much so not sure about the IE6 issues, but I just wanted to say that that is a truly beautiful design- the graphical elements, layout, typography, everything- really top notch work. :)

230 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in United States
Meshach says

AMAZING design, well done!

218 posts
+4 more
simonbouchard says

Wordpress Version will be available for purchase on TF shortly! It’s awaiting review!

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by