Hello, I seem to be having a major bug with IE8 (surprise surprise!) – the drop-down seems to be disappearing behind the body content instead of showing in front of the content. It works fine in IE9, Chrome and Firefox but IE8 doesn’t want to play ball.
I tried editing the z-index, but it didn’t seem to work. I also tried disabling any other plugins running (I am using WP-Cufon and Featured Articles Lite on the site as well) and that didn’t seem to work either. Is there some way to force the dropdowns to show above everything else on IE8?
Your help in this is greatly appreciated. Love the work!
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hello ! This is a general forum and you have fewer chances to get a reply from here. You should try to contact directly the author instead or go through his own forum